COVID 19 Measures – Our Focus Is On Your Safety
Our personal dedication to maintaining a safe environment for you, your family, and our team is paramount. As your caring and conscientious dental team, we already – and always follow strict disinfecting and sterilization mandates and recommendations from the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario. Be reassured that your family’s safety is our #1 concern
- To maintain social distancing, we have installed plexiglass barriers at the front desk, decreased waiting room capacity, and limited the number of staff and patients in the clinic at one time.
- All patients, staff and personnel are screened prior to entering the dental clinic.
- Masks are worn by patients while in the office, outside of treatment.
- You will find our staff now wearing more protective equipment than before including caps, face shields, masks, and gowns.
In addition to safety, we’re focusing on more areas to assist you in feeling more confident, comfortable, and safe at your next appointment.
- New Patients - We are encouraging all new patients to complete and submit your confidential intake form online before your visit.
- Communication – If you have any questions whatsoever about attending our practice, please ask! One of our team members will be happy talk with you, clearly & honestly.
- Treatment Plan Fulfilment – To ensure your most beautiful & healthy smile, it’s important that we continue to be proactive with your dental care, taking a preventive approach. We’ll be in touch to confirm your next appointment and look forward to seeing you! We'll also be scheduling to complete as much treatment as possible in a single visit to limit the number of patients through our office. If you’ve missed your recall appointment while our practice was accepting emergencies only, please call now to reschedule.
Like everyone we know, your oral health care routine has been disrupted in these unprecedented times. It would be our privilege to get you back on track with the professional care that’s so important to your oral and overall health.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Vouronikos and Team